Return to Message Board

first year going out here in oregon. my question is, do i need to buy individual permits for all of my trips this year or are there 'super permits' that would allow me to go to jefferson park, rogue river, mt hood etc. also, where do i get permits? thanks. jas

You'll need to pick up a northwest forest pass ($30/year). This will give you access to any trail in a national forest or wilderness (Columbia Gorge, Mt. Jefferson, Hood, Wallowas, etc...). There is a pass that will cover you for both national forest and parks as well (Interagency Annual Pass $80/year). You can get a northwest forest pass at REI, a forest service ranger station, GI Joe's, etc... It also looks like you can buy them here,