Shamrock Run (or walk)
Return to Message Board
Looking for some motivation to get moving and in shape for the upcoming hiking season? Join us for the Shamrock Run (or walk) in Portland on March 18th.
We have created a team to take advantage of the $5 discount for team registration and are looking for more people to join in the fun. Team signup deadline is this Tuesday Feb. 14th (Happy Valentine's Day!) - won't you join us?
You can choose any event and distance, walk or run. Full details here: http://
PERKS for Our Team Members:
- Discounted Shamrock entry
- No need to join the crowds to pick up your tshirt and bib number (all gear is sent to me and I'll arrange some pickup options as the event gets closer)
- Camaraderie - if you want it. You're under no obligation to run/walk with other team members.
- An adidas long-sleeve tech fabric T-shirt
- A 12-ounce pour of Widmer Brothers (for participants 21 and older)
- A cup of Stanford’s Signature Smoked Salmon Chowder
- A commemorative Shamrock medallion (15k finishers only)
If you're interested, please message me and I'll give you the details needed to complete the registration to join our team.
If you're already registered but want to join our team (and help us fill out our roster and take advantage of avoiding the masses when picking up your gear), please message me. Shamrock allows us to move previously registered participants to our team - team deadline still applies.
Last note: Shamrock expects the event to reach the field limit by end of month and they will be increasing individual enrollement by $5 starting on Wednesday.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this.