uploading images

Return to Message Board

just wondering if any other folks are having difficulty uploading images? it says that the upload is successful, but then they images aren't visible in the folder. am i doing something wrong?

I am still working on the uploading issue. It looks like the issue is caused by fairly large images, so uploading smaller images (less than .5 megs each) should cause less issues, or uploading them one or two at a time. Hopefully I can get the issue worked out so this process is easier. It seems as though the thumbnail issue that flowergirl brought up got resolved (or perhaps I wasn't totally understanding the issue).
Forrest
I do see what you mean about the thumbail/folder issue, so I'll look into that as well. I'm not sure why three images can't be added, but I'll keep working on it.
Forrest
Uploading 1-2 images at a time seems to work okay, but not three. And, now I am noticing that the icons for the folders look odd. Kinda like it is displaying a full-size image instead of reducing it to a thumbnail? Anybody else have this issue? Not a big deal, but just thought I'd see if it's just me :0)
flowergirl
I believe that I have the image upload issues fixed. Basically, I needed to reset the maximum file size that is allowed to be uploaded. If you don't mind testing this out a little more for me, feel free to upload your images and let me know if you still encounter issues. I tested it with a few different images and everything seemed to work correctly.
Forrest
Forrest, I can add images to others trail descriptions. I have posted photos befor that don't show up, so I post them again and then two of the same image occur. I have more trails to add in central Idaho and montana. I guess if it comes down to it I wil send my photos to you.
Adam
Hello Adam, Thanks for the note...if you want, email me the images that you have been trying to add, and I'll see if I can replicate and solve the issue (fsmith@trailsnw.com).
Forrest
None of my photos are showingingup on my latest trail post.
Adam
Hello flowergirl, I'll take a look and see if I can see what may be causing the issue. My hunch is that the images may be too large,so the site is rejecting them, but for some reason is still reporting that it was successful. You can try only uploading them one at a time, or resaving them as smaller files and see if that works. Feel free to email me some of the images (fsmith@trailsnw.com) and I'll see if I can successfully upload them to the site. I won't be able to upload them to your folder, but attempting to upload the files in question will help me diagnose the problem.
Forrest